Saturday, November 24, 2007

Grants Pass, Oregon

So we left Olympia with every intention of making it to Northern California, however...

Not much happened. Lots of driving. We stopped at a Christian outlet bookstore because I forgot to pack my books for reading. We stopped in Eugene to have some lunch in our trailer and let the kids run around a bit, and then we rode through the mountains until we hit Grants Pass. It was around 5 and seemed like sane people would stop rather then push the limits of the kids and our tiredness we stopped. We will definitely be in California tomorrow!!! Here are some pics....
the boys chowing down breakfast in the trailer
dad driving the vanWe made it to Oregon (a day late but who cares we have 27 more to kill)mom making dinner in Oregontylers prize boat! this was our ploy to have him put it away rather than save it!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

Sounds like you're having a blast! That makes us happy. We'll have to make a date once you're home to hang out because I don't think we'll be at the Turkey Crowd Christmas gathering this year but we'll see. We want to see you before we take off to Alberta!

Kerri said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! I wish I had the opportunity to do something like that. I'm glad you guys are doing well and taking it easy! how are the boys liking all the driving? when you get back Nathan and I will have your family over for dinner since you didn't get over here before you left. I'm bitter over that by the way haha. okay yeah, I'm not really. Now we have another kitty for the kids to play with too!