Sunday, February 25, 2007

A sick boy!




Our big Tyler was sick last night and today. He seemed fine throughout the day, then when bedtime hit, the coughing hit also. We were up until 2am trying to calm the coughing, gaging, and vomiting. He has had a cold for the last couple of days, and I wonder if the cold (and coughing) is caused by cows milk. I have for a while now given my kids goats milk as a good alternative to cows milk, and haven't necessarily noticed any differences. But when I took them off the goat milk they both got colds following the change. Any ideas, like to hear feedback. Also, the cough, not sure what I can do to help it. It's not a bark, and it's not chesty at all, he just can't stop coughing...to the point where he's vomiting. So I'm going back to the goats milk, until I can figure something out. Hopefully we will have a more restful night. I sure need all the rest I can get! Thank you to Chris for all your help today!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Sorry Ty has been sick! Hope you are in bed now, sleeping well!

My mom said that they though my brother had a perpetual cold (plugged nose mostly) before they realized it was a dairy allergy. So you might have something there.

See you Wednesday!