Saturday, April 7, 2007

Fun with our new camera

Chris and I have bought ourselves a new camera...due to the fact that we are having a baby in 6 short weeks. We don't want to miss any precious moments. Since our birthdays are in a few days we splurged and bought a new camera, that we are both excited about. I have been having fun taking lots of pictures.
We have been doing pretty good here. Since the last snow fall, it has actually been really nice. We have been outside all the time. Tyler, JJ and I went to the doctor early this morning to get Ty's cough checked out, and it turns out he has a bad ear infection and braunchitus. I asked the doctor about the potential of Asama, and he thinks that he very well could have it, so were are going to watch more carefully and look into it after this round of antibiotics are finished.
Chris has started baseball for the year, and he's really enjoying it. The boys love watching him, and are quite enthused at any sport their dad plays. I know this goes without being said, but Chris loves basketball and the boys are really loving the sport as well. Both the boys come running when Chris is watching it. So I am currently looking for a secondhand outdoor plastic net, that they can play with.
I am only 6 weeks away from my due date. I'm getting so excited. My tummy is growing nicely. I have been getting more and more painful contractions along with the braxton hicks contractions. Well have a happy Easter!

No comments: