Friday, April 13, 2007

Our Birthday Celebrations!


Chris and I celebrated our 27th and 28th birthdays yesterday. Yes we have the same birthday. We really enjoy sharing our birthdays, it's always really special. April 12th, as we have been learning, is quite a popular date. There are many others who share this day, including two our of our friends children. Yesterday we were able to enjoy an evening together. Thank you so much to Andy and Niki for watching our boys, so we could have a night out. It was truly one of the best dates we have ever had. Thanks again.


Here are a couple of pictures from the restaurant we went to.


Today we got a babysitter, whom the boys love, and had another evening out. We are spoiled, I know. We went to one of our favorite restaurants, East Side Mario's. We were joined by some great friends. It was a lot of fun. Thanks guys for sharing this special evening with us. It means a lot to us!


Thank you to my sweetheart for marrying me, and sharing this special day with me every year. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Glad we could celebrate with you two!

Anonymous said...

Kellee this is your father...was your tongue touching his tongue? didn't I tell you not to do that on your first date. Iyiyiyi what is this world coming to?