Sunday, May 20, 2007

Some More Of Our Princess

THE BOYS THOUGHT THEIR SISTER WOULD LIKE THEIR NEW DINOSAURS
THIS IS WHERE THEY POKED HER, BUT SHE DIDN'T EVEN CRY...SHE'S A TOUGHIE!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS
I LOVE MY MOMMY!



We had a really good first night home. The boys were so excited and hyper most the night, and were excited to see her again in the morning. Tyler asked last night if Emilee could sleep with him. He's so cute! We actually did some sleeping. We bought a soother, which helped a bit. After a whole day of sleeping we thought she would be up all night, but she did really well. Today daddy and the boys went to church, and left us "girls" home to rest. Chris has been such an amazing help and great dad. I can't express with words how he has been making me feel. I'm so thankful to have husband like you honey...thank you for all you have done and do for our family!

2 comments:

rachel joy said...

oh hooray! A girl. She's going to turn those boys' world upside down! You're a pro, well done my friend. Can't wait to meet her and see you all again!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org