Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day!
As some of you may already know Chris has been quite sick and in bed almost all week. He has really needed the time to get better and I'm actually thankful for the time he has taken to get well. So Chris said to me earlier this week, if it's okay with you can we do mother's day next weekend? I was certainly okay with that. So today was a pretty low key day for us. We went out for Starbucks this morning, church then to Boston Pizza, where mom eat for free on Mother's Day. It was nice. Now my family is resting. Later we will be watching the season finale of Survivor. I have been feeling kind of yucky today. Definitely a good yucky, kind of crampy, and a few contractions. Who knows maybe the baby will be coming soon. It would be nice if my mom was here in time though, and she is planning on arriving on May 21st, so hopefully the baby will not come before then.

A special thank you to our mothers. Mom, you are such an intrical part of my life and I'm so appreciative for the love (sacrificial) that you have given me over the years. I am so thankful for the blessing you have been in my life and now in my kids lives. You are one of my main supporters, and cheerleaders. You have given me so much encouragement, and confidence as I have been maturing, and learning in the new phases of my life as a mother and wife. I love you so much, and am looking so forward to seeing you next week. It has been way too long, and I can't wait for our reunion. Oh, and I guess I'm excited to see Bren and Dad too. Just joking, I'm very excited.
Thank you Brigitte for the mother you have been to Chris. I have been so blessed to be married to a man, a true man, respectful and loving. You have done such a great job raising him. You have been part of making a man that so many others are blessed to know and have in their lives. Thank you also for being such a great grandma. Our kids are so lucky to have grandparents that truly love them, and desire to build into them. Thank you. Thank you!
Thank you Brenda for the love and the care that you have given our family. Thank you for all your support over the years, and the love that you have given your grandsons. We are lucky to have you be part of our lives.

On Thursday at Preschool, Tyler had a special Mother's Day Tea. I was his special date for the morning, and it was the most wonderful morning. He was so cute and so proud of the gifts he made for me. Here is a video highlighting some of the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellee,

Great video! Kiara and Rori loved your big belly. Kiara wants to know if I'm going to grow another baby in my tummy like Auntie Kellee and Auntie Niki...You look big and beautiful!

We've been sick in bed as well, but just Jeff and I, not the girls so much..thankfully!

Hope to see or hear some good news about baby soon!

Love Nadia

Kerri said...

Aww, that was so cute kellee! Okay, if I do go to maycamp and you have the baby while I'm gone I will be so sad! I got to be there the day tyler was born and I got to babysit ty while jj was being born so you have to wait okay?? but if i don't go, then have it whenever you want, i won't be offended. haha. loooove you!
p.s. i updated, just so you know!