Monday, June 25, 2007

Family Fun

It's been a while since I have blogged...sorry. Time seems to keep getting away from me. We are doing well here. There is one more week until my family leaves. I sure am going to miss them. It has been so nice having them here. They have been a huge help to me and I so appriciate it, and the boys have loved having them here as well. Tonight at dinner Tyler asked Brennen if he would stay here and be his big brother. It was so cute. Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Tyler at the Smiths for a BBQ
Emilee at the Smiths for a BBQ
Our first attempt for a family picture. It's that much harder getting everyone to look!Emilee has been smiling for quite some time now, but I can't seem to get her to smile for the camera. So this is the closest that I can get to a smile.

Tyler being cute Tyler
We celebrated Tyler and Brennen's birthday on Saturday
Emilee is 5 weeks

Brennen and Emilee

3 comments:

Kerri said...

I'm not getting as much fun stuff as it looks... I marked off the couch and little things like that because we already have it.. so i prentended like someone already bought the stuff so no one else would. I wish I was getting a $2,000 sofa... instead I have my gramma's old love seat haha. Your pictures are so cute! I think your family should move out here.. i like them!

Anonymous said...

aw cute pics kel. i saw chris' pictures on facebook and i was thinking "hmm i'm pretty sure that tyler's birthday is in july! did i miss an entire month?!" hehe good that you clarified that! hope all is well :)

Niki said...

Looks like you'll really need your sling, since your parents are leaving! Choose (or come by to choose) your fabrics, girl!!!