Thursday, August 16, 2007

Holidays!

Okay, so it has been a ridiculous amount of time since the last post. That is because facebook is actually the devil. My wife has gotten hooked on it and she reminds me to a 1 year old watching baby Einstein when she is on it. Blank stare for hours, drooling uncontrollably, it is really weird. We are getting help. Nonetheless, I have taken it upon myself to post on our behalf, so this may be different then you have experienced in the past. What have we been up too...

We got back from Rough Acres and had a week to kill at the church. Then was the holiday Monday. Kellee's dad arrived from Ontario (they are moving here and Russ is here ahead the family to work, while Lisa ties up loose ends in Ontario), and he brought his Seadoo with him. So we went to Cultus and had fun at the beach.
JJ and his mommy

My brave boy Tyler (check out his face)

The next day we woke up and got our family pictures taken by Traci Hewitson, Alicia's mom (a girl in our youth group, you can check her out at http://traceyhewitsonphotography.ca/). She wanted to give us something to say thank you for all that we have done for her daughter. It was a privilege to allow her to give us a wonderful gift. We had alot of fun. Check out our proofs.







From there we went on to Parksville. But I am a guy and this has been way to long and stressful so I am going to stop now. I will blog about Parksville later. Peace.

No comments: